For unisex sizing, men should select their typical size. Women typically size one down for a similar fitted style. For example, if a woman is typically a medium in women's sizing, she should order a unisex small for a more fitted woman's style tee OR if she prefers an over-sized/ boyfriend style, she should order her typical women's size (ex: Small) + one size up (ex: Medium). Unisex items will have longer sleeves and body than a typical woman's tee allowing for a relaxed and comfortable fit even when sized down.
- Neck (A) : Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sit
- Chest (B) : Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the your chest.
- Waist (C) : Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Hips (D) : Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
- Inside leg length (E) : Measure from the top of your inner tight to your ankle bone.
*All measurements are in Inches*
Click here to see full Men's Chart
Click here to see full Women's Chart
There are no reviews yet.